TDG Announces Partnership with Broadlume
Dalton, GA, November 15, 2022-Over the past year, with Broadlume’s help, The Dixie Group (TDG) has transformed and relaunched its branded websites onto a different platform.
The new platform offers a better user experience, room scene visualization, sample ordering capabilities and lead generation.
In 2023, The Dixie Group (TDG) will be offering a variety of enhanced digital tools for its network of retail partners. The first of these will be officially partnering with Broadlume as a digital partner. By partnering with Broadlume, TDG will be able to offer its over 700 retail partners already using Broadlume for their digital needs an enhanced experience. This enhanced experience includes:
• Product Content: Elevated Dixie Group brand content pages for Dealers’ websites.
• Website Product Visualizer: Broadlume provides functionality to allow visitors to Dealers’ websites
to virtually place products in the actual rooms they are shopping for using their own device.
• In-store Kiosk Visualizer: Dealers who opt to purchase the in-store kiosk can invite consumers to bring photos of the rooms they are decorating into the Dealer’s showroom to visualize Dixie Group products on the in-store kiosk while shopping and looking at samples.
• Product Sampling: Visitors to Dealers’ websites will be able to shop and order Dixie Group brand product samples directly from the Dealer’s website.
• Lead Generation: Partner dealers selling TDG brand products and utilizing a Broadlume website, will receive real-time lead generation details about customers actively engaged in the buying process.
• Digital Account Manager: To review their website results and help in driving leads, closing more sales via the dealer’s website, and addressing digital advertising strategies / Co-op opportunities.