AHF Announces Price Increase on Select Products
Mountville, PA, April 1, 202-AHF Products will increase prices on select hardwood, vinyl and TimberTru flooring products in the U.S. and Canada effective on shipments on April 28 or after.
“We have experienced persistent raw material cost inflation on key hard surface flooring components, including lumber, veneers, energy, and core materials, as well as on transportation and freight. As a result, we find it necessary to implement price increases,” said Chris King, senior vice president, sales & marketing, AHF Products.
Wood product increases average:
- 4% to 6% increase on all solid hardwood collections
- $.07/square foot increase on all domestically produced collections
Vinyl increases average:
- 4% to 6% increase on all domestically produced SPC collections
- $.10/square foot increase on 10+2mm products
- 7% increase on vinyl based tile
Related Topics:AHF Products