NTCA Announces 2023 Roster of Workshops & Trainings
Flowood, MS, January 12, 2023-The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) has announced 2023’s roster of NTCA workshops and regional trainings.
Workshops in Texas, Arizona and Missouri-These seven free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with peers and industry experts, as well as delicious grub from local eateries and a chance to win valuable prizes.
These free three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community, anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops-made possible through the support of sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education-feature one of the following topics:
• Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
• Tile Matters-Best Practices for the Pros
• Failures-Could It Be Me?
• Tile Technology-Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
January Workshops taking place in Texas, Arizona and Missouri
• 1/17-Floor & Décor, Arlington, TX
• 1/18-Floor & Décor, Dallas, TX
• 1/19-Floor & Décor, Denton, TX
• 1/24-Daltile, Scottsdale, AZ
• 1/25-Floor & Décor, Tempe, AZ
• 1/26-Floor & Décor, Glendale, AZ
• 1/31-Daltile, Springfield, MO
Get a jump on learning new skills in 2023 by attending one of these NTCA workshops. For full information on each event, visit the event calendar on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Regional Training: Anaheim, Calif.
All-day training begins at 7:30 a.m. The GPTP/Slabs Training equips participants to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. Learn new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP, how GPTP is made, where it can be used, and special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it. This program will emphasize
• Introduction to tile industry standards
• Use of ANSI A108.19 to install Gauged Porcelain Tile and Panels
• Use of specialty tools and setting materials to install GPTP
• Working with a team to install GPTP
Demand for this free training is high. Consult the NTCA event calendar for more information.
Related Topics:Mohawk Industries, Daltile