Common Thread for the Cure Announces Leading Contributors
Lexington, NC, March 24, 2020-The Common Thread for the Cure Foundation is proud to announce that five companies have achieved the highest level of contribution status, “Thread of Honor” Sponsorship. Each of these companies has provided a minimum of $100,000 in donations to support The Common Thread. The Foundation, a nonprofit organization that unites and supports the furnishings and design industries in the battle against breast cancer, provides financial grants to individuals diagnosed with breast cancer.
Thread of Honor Companies Include:
* Crossville, Inc. (www.crossvilleinc.com), based in Crossville, Tennessee, is a supplier of porcelain, glass, and stone tiles and surfaces for both commercial and residential use.
* Momentum Group (www.momtex.com), based in Irvine, California, is a supplier of contract textiles and wallcoverings to the commercial interiors industry.
* SitOnIt Seating | IDEON | Symmetry (www.exemplis.com), based in Cypress, California, is the supplier of build to order seating, lounge and ergonomic solutions in the contract industry.
* Valley Forge Fabrics (www.valleyforge.com), based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a supplier of textiles, window fabrications, and bedding to the hospitality industry.
* Versteel (www.versteel.com), based in Jasper, Indiana, is a supplier of American-made versatile products and solutions for working and learning environments.
In addition to the Thread of Honor, other sponsorship levels include the Diamond Sponsor ($20,000 accumulated per year), Platinum Sponsor ($15,000), Gold Sponsor ($10,000), Silver Sponsor ($5,000), Bronze Supporter ($2,500), and Friend ($1,000). Accumulated sponsor support can include direct donations, funds raised through special events, and companies who provide a portion of product sales to the Foundation. (Architects, manufacturers, and designers should check out www.commonthreadforthecure.org for details on how their product specifications can help support the cause.)
The Foundation is comprised of varied businesses, companies, and individuals within the furnishings and design industry to support those in the industry who have been diagnosed with breast cancer by offering financial assistance-confidential Helping Hands Grants-for expenses that insurance just doesn’t cover.
Related Topics:Crossville, Coverings