CFI Highlights Details of 2018 Show Itinerary
Forney, TX, June 5, 2018––This year, Certified Floor Covering Installers Association is celebrating over a quarter century of bringing the best talent, products, tools, techniques and, of course, training, together at its annual convention.
The showcase, which draws professionals from across the globe, is taking place August 15 through the 17 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida, and World Floor Covering Association (WFCA) members can attend the show for free by using available WFCA Scholarship Funds towards your ticket.
This year’s keynote speaker is business coach and consultant, Josh McGinnis from Unlock Your Biz. His presentation takes place August 16 from 9:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Posted below are just a few of the standout agenda items planned for this year's show:
· Practical Leadership-Your Key to Success, Scott Humphrey, WFCA
· Steps to Successful Installation, Don Styka, Tarkett
. Piecework, Jeffrey King, WFCA Counsel
· AIR.O-Innovation in Soft Floor Covering, Andrew Smith, Mohawk
· Commercial Made Easy, Rod Von Busch & Roland Thompson, CFI
· The Evolution of Resilient Wall Base, Don Styka and Dick Shmidt, Tarkett
· Industry Requirements: Fair or Unrealistic? Paul Pleshek, NAFCT
· Pattern Matching/Identification Workshop, Dwyane Pruitt, CFI
· Tools of the Industry, Corey Dickerson, Tools 4 Flooring
To register for the convention please visit www.cficonvention.org.