CFI Holding Installation Training Event at TISE for Sales Professionals
Dalton, GA, January 5, 2023-Certified Flooring Installers (CFI), which celebrates its 30th year in business, is kicking off its carpet installation technical certification program for sales professionals at The International Surface Event on January 31 and February 1, 9:00 to 3:00 p.m. in the CFI Booth, #6663.
The program is specifically designed for retail sales professionals who would like to know more about the installation process through the eyes of an installer. The course provides a comprehensive overview of installation and helps to make the sales experience more efficient and rewarding for both customers and sales professionals. Participants will receive a CFI technical certificate in residential carpet installation upon completion. The course includes a written test and minimal hands-on training.
Key topics and takeaways:
• EPA and OSHA standards
• Floor preparation procedures
• Construct seams for stretch-in
• Correctly apply seam sealer/latex
• Upholster stair with spindles
• Understand temperature and moisture issues
• Terminations of carpet to other surfaces
• Demonstrate proper powerstretching techniques
• Identify five carpet backings & required installation techniques
The fee for the course is $595; however the TISE special rate is $325. Attendees must attend both days and can register via the TISE registration link: TISE Education. Then, click on "Add Inside Registration" under “Certification Programs.”
Related Topics:The International Surface Event (TISE)