AIA Releases Documents on Demand eShop
“Following on the heels of the recent upgrade of the AIA Contract Documents software, this new offering provides an alternative to the delivery methods currently available,” said James A. Gatsch, FAIA, General Manager of AIA Contract Documents. “We are continually striving to address the needs of our customers and now our product portfolio includes this flexible web-based option. We believe the need to quickly access our industry standard contract documents by firms practicing in the increasingly fast-paced design and construction industry will be well served by the Documents on Demand eShop.”
At the eShop, customers will be asked to provide limited project-specific information.
• A101-1997, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor where the basis of payment is a Stipulated Sum
• A201-1997, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
• G701-2001, Change Order Instructions
• G701/CMa-1992, Change Order, Construction Manager-Adviser
• G702-1992, Application and Certificate for Payment
• G702/CMa-1992, Application and Certificate for Payment, Construction Manager-Adviser
• G703-1992, Continuation Sheet
• G704-2000, Certificate of Substantial Completion
• G706-1994, Contractor's Affidavit of Payment of Debts and Claims
• G706A-1994, Contractor's Affidavit of Release of Liens
About AIA Contract Documents
For more than 117 years, AIA Contract Documents have provided the basis for nationwide consistency in contractual relationships in the design and construction process.
Related Topics:The American Institute of Architects