Kitchen & Bath Show Moves Ahead with Added Safety Protocols
Hackettstown, NJ, July 31, 2020–The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) says the 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) will incorporate health and safety measures, as well as new virtual programming.
KBIS, the largest North American trade show dedicated to the kitchen and bath market, is scheduled for February 9-11, 2021, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Next year’s show will introduce a new live virtual program over the three-day event to provide attendees access to exclusive show content all-year long. It will feature educational content, exhibitor product launches and networking opportunities. Show details are in the final planning stages with the new programming scheduled to be announced soon.
KBIS organizers will also be implementing health and safety protocols:
- Masks will be required and are available at registration by request.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations positioned through-out the convention center.
- Daily, heightened cleaning of all public spaces, exhibit halls, meeting rooms and registration areas.
- There will be a contactless registration process with remote badge printing.
- All show floor aisles will be single directional to help manage traffic flow and encourage social distancing.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to design open booths to allow for open entry and exit points.
These plans may change, according to the organization.
Registration opens September 1. For more information on the show, visit KBIS.com in the COVID-19 Resource Center.