Crossville Announces Educational Offerings at Coverings
Crossville, TN, April 30, 2018-Domestic tile manufacturer Crossville will be offering education opportunities at Coverings, including informative sessions live at Booth #7654 as well as sessions offered as part of the show’s education schedule.
These sessions will address latest trends in commercial and residential design, as well issues related to technical performance and installation. For anyone unable to attend Coverings in person, the Crossville in-booth sessions will be broadcast via Facebook Live.
(Note that all times listed are Eastern.)
Mix It Up with Crossville - May 8, 2:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Explore Crossville’s latest products and a colorfully coordinated strategy with Terri Marion
Retro Active 2.0 Revealed - May 8, 3:00 to 3:15 p.m.
Crossville shares its latest line of tile and the ingredients that make this line so very special
Now and Then: Bold Blends take on Tradition - May 9, 11:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Crossville hosts a panel discussion with designers Denise McGaha and Michelle Workman
KBTribeChat: Tile Trends - May 9, at 1:00 p.m.
A Twitter-based discussion for professionals in the kitchen and bath design industry
The Technical Side of Bold Blends - May 9, 2:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Crossville’s Technical Team gives you the know-how to work across tile lines
Bold Blends: Influences in Commercial Design - May 10, 10:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Crossville hosts a panel discussion with designers Shelly Attila and Louise Labus Collins
The Story of Porcelain Panels - May 10, 11:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Crossville's Porcelain Panel Case Studies tell a whole new design story for tile
In addition to the in-booth sessions, members of the Crossville team are participating in Coverings education sessions throughout the show.
Crossville’s VP of marketing Lindsey Waldrep will represent the North American pavilion in the Global Tile Trend panel discussion hosted by the show taking place on May 9, at 9:30 a.m. at B309.
Noah Chitty, Crossville’s director of technical services, will be part of informational sessions focused on the latest in tile standards and the gauged porcelain tile panel category.
* Understanding Tile Installation and Product Standards and How to Apply This to Your Installation Projects on May 8, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. in B406
* Gauged Porcelain Tile – Inside the Product and Installation Standards on May 10, from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. in B206
Irene Williams, owner-principal of Crossville’s PR firm Msg2Mkt, will be talking about various social media tools for customer connections.
* Coverings Connect Byte Session: Pay to Place - Facebook Advertising on Tuesday, May 8, from 12:30-1:00 p.m. and on May 10, from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. in the B-C Connector
* Coverings Connect Byte Session: Pin to Win – Pinterest’s Power for Your Biz on May 8, from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. and on May 10 from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. in the B-C Connector
* Coverings Connect Byte Session: Fireside Chat - Social Media for Business on May 9, from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. and on May 11, from 12:00 to 12:30 p.m. in the B-C Connector
* Coverings Connect Byte Session: Quick Tips to Conquer Content Marketing on May 9, from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. and on May 11, from 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. in the B-C Connector
Attendees can register for free at coverings.com.