WSLA Opens Entry Period for Sustainability Leadership Awards
Norwalk, CT, October 4, 2023-The WSLA Alumnae Group announced that entries have opened for the annual Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards. The WSLA Awards advance, honor and connect the most powerful women at the forefront of sustainability who are making a difference in the world by initiating lasting change. Applications can be made on the WSLA Alumnae Group website from October 3 to November 4.
Celebrating its tenth anniversary, the hybrid in-person and virtual WSLA awards ceremony will take place during GreenBiz24, to be held February 12 to 14, 2024 in Phoenix, Arizona (exact timing and location to be announced). The requirements for entrants include:
* Minimum 15 years of professional work experience
* Minimum seven years of sustainability management and leadership experience
* Makes a significant contribution to the sustainability profession, creating a noteworthy, lasting, and positive impact to the planet
* Values mentorship and guides other female leaders
* Demonstrates bravery and courage in the workplace