WSLA 2022 Awards Now Accepting Entries
Norwalk, CT, February 4, 2022-The WSLA Alumnae Group announced that entries have opened for the eighth annual Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards.
The WSLA Awards advance, honor and connect the most powerful women at the forefront of sustainability who are making a difference in the world by initiating lasting change. Applications can be made on the WSLA Alumnae Group website from now until March 11. The WSLA virtual awards ceremony will take place April 28, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST, and the winners will be announced April 29th.
The requirements for entrants include:
* Minimum 20 years of professional work experience
* Minimum seven years of sustainability management and leadership experience
* Makes a significant contribution to the sustainability profession, creating a noteworthy, lasting, and positive impact to the planet
* Values mentorship and guides other female leaders
* Demonstrates bravery and courage in the workplace