Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards Now Accepting Entries
Norwalk, CT, November 2, 2022 - The WSLA Alumnae Group announced that entries have opened for the ninth annual Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards.
The WSLA Awards advance, honor and connect the most powerful women at the forefront of sustainability who are making a difference in the world by initiating lasting change.
Applications can be made on the WSLA Alumnae Group website from November 1 to December 9.
The WSLA awards ceremony will take place during GreenBiz23, to be held February 14 to 16, 2023 in Scottsdale, Arizona (exact timing and location to be announced). The requirements for entrants include:
- Minimum 15 years of professional work experience
- Minimum seven years of sustainability management and leadership experience
- Makes a significant contribution to the sustainability profession, creating a noteworthy, lasting, and positive impact to the planet
- Values mentorship and guides other female leaders
- Demonstrates bravery and courage in the workplace