Winners of 2023 Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards Named
Scottsdale, AZ, February 17, 2023-The WSLA Alumnae Group announced this year’s sustainability leaders in a live and virtual Women in Sustainability Leadership Awards (WSLA) ceremony February 16 during GreenBiz at the Scott Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The new WSLA Class of 2023 joins women at the forefront of sustainability, who are making a difference in the world by initiating lasting change.
The awards started with an introduction by emcee Rochelle Routman, WSLA Alumnae Group’s president and chairperson of the board, toasting lead Diamond Sponsor HMTX Industries
The 2023 winners are
* Lucia Athens, first chief sustainability officer, City of Austin
* Jessica Bailey, co-founder, president & CEO of Nuveen Green Capital
* Alex Cattlelan, chief technology officer, Brunswick Corporation
* Nancy Clanton, CEO of Clanton & Associates
* Anisa Costa, chief sustainability officer, Rivian
* Lindsay Dahl, chief impact officer, Ritual
* Meredith Elbaum, executive director, Built Environment Plus
* Jessica Hellmann, University of Minnesota - executive director and Ecolab chair in Environmental Leadership at the Institute on the Environment, as well as professor, Department of Ecology, Evolution and Behavior
* Sarene Marshall, chief sustainability officer, Galway Sustainable Capital
* Samantha Sims, vice president, ESG, Warner Music Group