WFCA Launches Online Coronavirus Resource Center
Dalton, GA, March 31, 2020-In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the World Floor Covering Association (WFCA) has launched the Coronavirus Resource Center, a central hub of up-to-date information from its lobbying partners, Lobbyit, and legal counsel, Jeff King, as well as additional resources on the evolving impacts of current legislation on the flooring industry and its member’s businesses.
The Coronavirus Resource Center provides a hub of specialized materials that will be continuously updated to support and assist small business owners as the situation evolves. Resources include:
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- State by State Resource Links
- Fraud During the Coronavirus
- “Shelter-in-Place” Orders: What Do They Require?
- Business Interruption Insurance and Coronavirus
- Small Business Emergency Loans
- Cash Flow Relief in Coronavirus Response Act
- FAQs for COVID-19 Insurance Coverage
- U.S. Department of Labor News Releases
- Q&A’s about Coronavirus and legislation