Starnet Elects Officers
Columbus, OH, April 18, 2020-On May 8, Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership held a virtual shareholder meeting for its voting stockholders of record.
During the meeting the organization announced the reelection of Jim Vanhauer of Commercial Flooring Systems of Omaha, Nebraska and Dan Sliwinski of Sliwinski Floor Covering Services of Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania.
Skip Mancini of BT Mancini of Milpitas, California took the seat previously held by Leonard Zmijewski of Diverzify of Itasca, Illinois, whose term ended.
Later in the day, the newly elected board elected its officers.
Starnet Board Officers
- Chairman: Chuck Bode, CB Flooring, Columbia, Maryland
- Vice-Chairman: Pete Larmore, Bonitz Flooring Group, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Treasurer: Les Lippert, Lippert Flooring & Tile, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Secretary: Dan Ulfig, Master Craft Floors, Plymouth, Michigan
Starnet Board of Directors
- Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, Ohio
- Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Newington, Connecticut
- Skip Mancini, BT Mancini, Milpitas, California
- Dan Sliwinski, Sliwinski Floor Covering Services, Inc., Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Jim Vanhauer, Commercial Flooring Systems, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska