Starnet Announces New Board Officers & BOD Members
Columbus, OH, April 23, 2021-On April 22, Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership held a virtual shareholder meeting for its voting stockholders of record.
During the meeting, the group announced the election of David Meberg of Consolidated Carpet (New York) and Thomas Holland of Corporate Floors (Texas). Meberg has been on the board previously; Holland is new to the board. They take the seats previously held by Pete Larmore of Bonitz and Dan Ulfig of Master Craft Floors, whose term limits ended.
Chuck Bode, chairman, agreed to serve a third term, which will end in 2024.
Starnet Board Officers
• Chairman: Chuck Bode, CB Flooring, Columbia, MD
• Vice-Chairman: Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Berlin, CT
• Treasurer: Les Lippert, Lippert Flooring & Tile, Menomonee Falls, WI
• Secretary: Dan Sliwinski, Sliwinski Floor Covering Services, Inc., Huntingdon Valley, PA
Starnet Board of Directors (BOD)
• Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, OH
• Thomas Holland, Corporate Floors, Inc., Grapevine. TX
• Skip Mancini, BT Mancini, Milpitas, California
• David Meberg, Consolidated Carpet, New York, NY
• Jim Vanhauer, Commercial Flooring Systems, Inc., Omaha, NE
Pic: Thomas Holland of Corporate Floor and David Meberg of Consolidated Carpet