Starnet Announces 2023 Board of Director Members & Officers
Columbus, OH, August 8, 2023-The Starnet board of directors has elected David Meberg, Consolidated Flooring, New York, New York to serve as an officer of the board in the role of treasurer. Meberg has served as an officer and member of the board in the past, in addition to his current term.
The Starnet board of directors has also appointed Randy Rubenstein, Rubenstein’s Contract Carpets, Seattle, Washington as a board member. Rubenstein is one of the original twelve founding members of Starnet has served the members as chairman and a board officer in the past.
Thomas Holland, Corporate Floors/Apex Group, Grapevine, Texas has stepped down from his position as treasurer prior to his term limit. Corporate Floors/Apex Group has merged with Diverzify, and under the Starnet bylaws, a company can have no more than one representative on the board. A board member will be appointed to replace the open seat in the upcoming weeks.
Starnet board officer directors
• Chairman: Steve Cloud, M. Frank Higgins & Co., Inc., Berlin, Connecticut
• Vice-Chairman: Michael Ansari, Axis Interior Systems, Inc., Hamilton, Ohio
• Treasurer: David Meberg, Consolidated Flooring, New York, New York
• Secretary: Skip Mancini, B.T. Mancini, Milpitas, California
Starnet board directors
• James Lloyd, Cornerstone Commercial Flooring, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
• Randy Rubenstein, Rubenstein’s Contract Carpets, Seattle, Washington
• David Triepke, Universal Metro, Santa Fe Springs, California
• Ellen Zucker, Diverzify, St. Louis, Missouri
• Open Seat, pending appointment