Shaw Releases 2019 Sustainability Report
Dalton, GA, August 4, 2020-Shaw has released its eleventh annual sustainability report. The 2019 corporate sustainability report focuses on the company’s people-centric approach to sustainability: sustain[HUMAN]ability.
Those themes of people and connectivity underpin the key achievements highlighted in this year’s report including:
* Almost 90% of the products the company manufactures are Cradle to Cradle Certified.
* Shaw assessed more than 1.6 billion pounds of raw material used in its operations for material health in 2019.
* The company has reduced its carbon footprint by more than 50% since 2010.
* Shaw has reclaimed and recycled almost 1 billion pounds of carpet since 2006.
* The company provided more than 1.1 million training hours to its associates and customers in 2019.
* Shaw and its associates contributed more than $6.7 million to nonprofit / philanthropic organizations in 2019.
To read Shaw’s 2019 Sustainability Report, visit: https://shawinc.com/2019sustainabilityreport.
Related Topics:Shaw Industries Group, Inc.