Shaw Partnering with Sustainable Brands to Host Sept. 1 Webinar
Dalton, GA, August 21, 2020-Shaw is hosting a webinar with Sustainable Brands on September 1 at 1 p.m. EST. Titled, “The Great Indoors - Creating a Nurturing Habitat for People and the Planet,” the session brings together Shaw, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute and the International WELL Building Institute for a discussion about creating spaces designed for people and the planet.
The session aligns with Shaw’s focus on putting people at the center of sustainability, what it calls sustain[HUMAN]ability and will focus on:
- trends that have been driving this shift toward a greater focus on human experience and wellbeing within sustainability (in commercial and residential environments)
- the potential impacts of COVID-19 on that trajectory
- perspectives from a range of organizations focused on this issue
- strategies for helping create a nurturing habitat
- Troy Virgo, director of sustainability, Shaw Industries
- Christina Raab, vice president of strategy and development, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Shalini Ramesh, director of commercial team, International WELL Building Institute
Register for free here.
Related Topics:Shaw Industries Group, Inc.