RFCI Introduces Consumer Pub. for Beautifully Responsible Campaign
La Grange, GA, January 7, 2022-The Resilient Floor Covering Institute presents a new consumer print and digital publication in support of its on-going Beautifully Responsible campaign for resilient flooring.
The 80-page publication is an idea, information and inspiration book for consumers wanting to know more about resilient flooring for their home.
Among the contributing writers are,
· Kathy Ireland with tips on designing with resilient flooring
· Florence Michelson, designer, on choosing your style
· Chip Wade of HGTV with special tips
· Jennifer Farrell of A&E takes a closer look at resilient choices
· Christina Haack of HGTV talks about her LVT line introduction
· Jeanette Chasworth, “The Color Whisperer,” explores color trends
· Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt of HGTV on selecting “dream floors:
Featured advertisers and editorial contributors include APC Cork, Colortile, Coretec, Engineered Floors, Floorte, Karastan, Karndean, Magnetic Building Solutions, Mannington Mills, Metroflor, NovaFloor, Pergo, Recolour, RFCI, Tarkett and World Floor Covering Association.
Beautifully Responsible Luxury Flooring magazine is being distributed through over 1,500 bookstores, such as Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, and Hastings. It will appear on the cross platform digital magazine retailers Magzter.com, joomag.com and issuu.com. Additionally, it will be available to 30,000+ members of ASID.