Postponed and Canceled: List of Industry Events Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
Tuesday, March 17-Below is a list of industry events that have been postponed or canceled as the world seeks to limit the spread of coronavirus. The list will be updated as we receive more information from organizations:
POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED
- FCA Network’s annual convention, originally scheduled for April 16-19, will now take place September 24-27 at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota, Fl.
- Floor Covering Industry Foundation's 40th gala set for May 2 in New York will be rescheduled for 2021; a new date will be announced
- National Floorcovering Alliance’s spring meeting has been rescheduled to May in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- American Institute of Architects’ Conference on Architecture 2020, set for May 14-16, will be rescheduled; a new date and location have not been announced
- Floor Educational Guild has rescheduled its spring seminar for June; a new date will be announced
- Confluence Chicago has been moved to June 14-16, 2021
- High Point Spring Market, originally planned for April 25-29 in High Point, North Carolina, is postponed until June; no date has been set
- WELL Conference will now take place August 16-19 in Scottsdale, Arizona
- CARE Conference, scheduled for May 12-13 in Portland, Oregon has been canceled
- ASTM International's April and May standards development meetings (including independent meetings) have been canceled
- NeoCon, originially set for June 8-10 in Chicago, has been canceled; the next one will be June 14 to 16, 2021.
- National Wood Flooring Association’s Wood Flooring Expo was scheduled for April 28-30 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership’s spring meeting was originally set for May 14-17 in Amelia, Florida
- Resilient Floor Covering Institute Board has cancelled its May meeting in Sea Island, Georgia; the October meeting is still on
- ISO 219 TAG for floorcovering scheduled for March in Sand Key, Florida has been canceled; a new date will be set
- 2020 World of Wood Convention, set for April 1-3, will now be a virtual convention. More info: https://bit.ly/2vpqMvo.
If you know of other cancellations, please email Meg Scarbrough at email@example.com.