NWFA Announces Winners of 2020 Wood Floor of the Year Awards
St. Louis, MO, May 6, 2020-The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announced the winners of its 2020 Wood Floor of the Year Awards during its first-ever virtual expo held April 29 to May 1. For the first time since the competition was launched in 1990, nonmembers were eligible to enter their floors.
Recipients of the 2020 Wood Floor of the Year awards are as follows:
- Members’ Choice: Endurance Floor Company, Davie, Florida
- Best Circular/Curved: Endurance Floor Company, Davie, Florida
- Best Color/Finish & Textured Wood: Young Brothers Hardwood Floors, Westminster, Colorado
- Best Parquetry: Potter’s Custom Floors, Calistoga, California
- Best Marquetry/Inlay: Archetypal Imagery, New York, New York
- Best Historic Restoration: Yantarnaya Pryad, Khimki, Russia
- Best Use of Technology: Yantarnaya Pryad, Khimki, Russia
- Manufacturer Spotlight: Peachey Hardwood Flooring, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
The Wood Floor of the Year Awards were developed to encourage and recognize innovative craftsmanship and design in wood flooring installations. Since the program began in 1990, more than 200 awards have been presented. The 2020 awards presentation can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/kRQyKf_60ww.
The 2021 Wood Floor of the Year Awards will be presented next year during the NWFA’s 2021 Wood Flooring Expo, to be held April 28 to 30 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Pic: the Member's Choice winner by Endurance Floor Company of Davie, Florida