NWFA Announces Details of Virtual Wood Flooring Expo
St. Louis, Missouri, April 13, 2020-The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has announced that its first-ever Virtual Wood Flooring Expo will be held April 29 to May 1.
The three-day event will feature education sessions, product demonstrations, technical skills demonstrations, and networking.
Details for the event are being finalized, and will include the following:
• 30 speakers
• six live education sessions
• five recorded education sessions
• four skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
• six exhibitor demonstrations
• virtual appointments from 11:00 to 3:00 on Wednesday & Thursday; and 11:00 to 2:00 on Friday
• Wood Floor of the Year Awards
• virtual meeting/discussion rooms for new members, technical questions, manufacturing, emerging leaders
• live Q&A in all education sessions
• happy hour and networking rooms for people to meet each other at designated times for networking
The virtual expo will kick off with a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Economic Impact Panel, followed by education sessions on trends, changing markets, technical issues, pricing, and crisis management. Demonstrations from both NWFA Regional Instructors and Virtual Expo exhibitors will bring the latest new products and services to life.
Registration for the Virtual Expo is open at www.nwfaexpo.org. Attendance is free.
Listen to today's interview with Michael Martin for more information here.
Related Topics:NWFA Expo