NTCA to Hold Numerous Workshops in May
Flowood, MS, April 28, 2022- The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is reaching out to tile contractors in California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas in May, bringing a robust schedule of 21 free standards-based workshops.
These workshops are afternoon or free evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops-made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education-feature one of the following topics: Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors; Tile Matters-Best Practices for the Pros; Failures-Could It Be Me?
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- May 3: Floor & Decor – Milpitas, CA
- May 4: Daltile – Fairfield, CA
- May 5: Daltile – Santa Rosa, CA
- May 10: Daltile – Sarasota, FL; Daltile – Brooklyn Heights, OH; Floor & Decor – Austin, TX
- May 11: Floor & Decor - Port St. Lucie, FL; Florida Tile – Cincinnati, OH; Interceramic – Houston, TX
- May 12: Daltile – Melbourne, FL; Floor & Decor – Greenwood, IN; The Tile Shop – Dallas, TX
- May 17: Floor & Decor – Mesquite, TX; Daltile – Livermore, CA; The Tile Shop – Langhorne, PA
- May 18” Floor & Decor – Sacramento, CA; Floor & Decor – Devon, PA
- May 19: Interceramic – San Antonio, TX; Floor & Decor – Reno, NV; Floor & Decor – Levittown, PA
- May 24: Arley Wholesale – Scranton, PA
May 25: Arley Wholesale, sponsor, hosted at Gemini Tile – Middletown, NY
In addition, in May, NTCA Trainers will bring standards-based installation of gauged porcelain tile panels (GPTP) and slabs training to Memphis, Tennessee, Norcross/Atlanta, Georgia, and Delray Beach and Miami Gardens, Florida.
On May 4, tile contractors will have the opportunity to learn about the correct techniques and methods to handle and install GPTP. NTCA trainers Robb Roderick and Chad Jones will present the Memphis event, sponsored by Atlas Concorde and hosted by BPI at 3263 Sharpe Avenue, Memphis. To register, click here.
On May 13, the GPTP training will come to Norcross, sponsored by Crossville, and hosted at Crossville Studios, at 1256 Oakbrook Dr., Suite F in Norcross. NTCA Trainers Randy Fleming and Chad Jones will present the program. To register, click here.
On May 18, Atlas Concorde will sponsor GPTP training at D&B Tile Distributors at 781 South Congress Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida. NTCA Ttainers Matt Welner and Chad Jones will present the program. To register, click here.
Rounding out the NTCA Regional Training is a May 25 event, sponsored and hosted by Floor & Decor at 1400 NW 167th Street, Miami Gardens, Florida. NTCA trainers Matt Welner, Mark Heinlein and Chad Jones will present the program. To register, click here.
NTCA will conduct two June GPTP trainings: June 3 in Doral, Florida and June 15 in Atlanta, Georgia
Related Topics:Mohawk Industries, Daltile, Crossville