NTCA Announces November Workshops
Flowood, MS, October 26, 2022-In November and December, NTCA offers nine free workshops in Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
These nine free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with your peers and industry experts, as well as delicious food from local eateries and a chance to win valuable prizes.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community-anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices.
Workshops feature one of the following topics:
• Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
• Tile Matters-Best Practices for the Pros
• Failures-Could It Be Me?
• Tile Technology-Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for
• November 1-Floor & Decor, Jacksonville, FL
• November 8-Daltile, Shreveport, LA
• November 9-Floor & Decor, Baton Rouge, LA
• November 10-Floor & Decor, Gretna, LA
• November 15-Floor & Decor, Homewood, AL
• November 16-Floor & Decor, Conyers, GA
• November 29-Floor & Decor, West Des Moines, IA
• November 30-Floor & Decor, Maple Grove, MN
• December 1-Kate-Lo, Plymouth, MN
More information is available here.
Related Topics:Daltile, Mohawk Industries