NTCA Announces March 2023 Workshops & Training Events
Flowood, MS, February 22, 2023-In March, National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) will hold 20 NTCA workshops and six regional training events across the country.
The three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community.
Each NTCA Workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops feature one of the following topics:
• Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
• Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
• Failures – Could It Be Me?
• Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Check out the March Workshop schedule and join us at an event:
• 3/1 – Floor & Decor, Spring, Texas
• 3/2 – Floor & Decor, Tomball Texas
• 3/7 – Floor & Decor, Cedar Park, Texas
• 3/7 – Interceramic, Houston, Texas
• 3/8 -- The Tile Shop, Dallas, Texas
• 3/8 – Floor & Decor, Live Oak, Texas
• 3/9 –Floor & Decor, McAllen, Texas
• 3/9 – Floor & Decor, McKinney, Texas
• 3/14 – Floor & Decor, Miami, Fla.
• 3/15 – Floor & Decor, Coral Springs, Fla.
• 3/16 – Floor & Decor, Riviera Beach, Fla.
• 3/21 – Daltile, Livermore, CA
• 3/21 – Floor & Decor, Hampton, VA
• 3/22 – Daltile, Modesto, CA
• 3/22 – Daltile, Richmond, VA
• 3/23 – Daltile Sacramento CA
• 3/23 – Daltile, Alexandria, VA
• 3/28 – Daltile, Greensboro, NC
• 3/29 – Floor & Decor, Greenville, SC
• 3/30 – The Tile Shop, Charlotte, NC
Regional Training: California and Nevada
Contractors can learn about GPTP installation during five free day-long NTCA Regional Training Events in California and one in Nevada.
• 3/2 - GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, San Leandro, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at 238CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 510.612.3265.
• 3/8 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, Santa Ana, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at 129CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 714.603.1278.
• 3/13 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, West Covina, CA. Register by contacting Rich Riveria by email at 243CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 626.426.1651.
• 3/17 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, Downey, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at 157CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 562.241.6628.
• 3/23 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, San Diego, CA. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at 232CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 619.701.1568.
• 3/30 – GPTP Installation: Floor & Decor, South Summerlin, NV. Register by contacting the Pro Team by email at 303CEM@flooranddecor.com or phone 720.239.3057.
The GPTP/Slabs Training equips participants to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. Learn new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP, how GPTP is made, where it can be used, and special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it. This program will emphasize:
• Introduction to tile industry standards
• Use of ANSI A108.19 to install Gauged Porcelain Tile and Panels
• Use of specialty tools and setting materials to install GPTP
• Working with a team to install GPTP
Consult the NTCA Event Calendar at https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk for more information about these trainings.