NTCA Announces July 2023 Workshop & Training Schedule
Flowood, MS, June 30, 2023--NTCA is soaring into summer with ten three-hour workshops and four full-day regional training events nationwide in July.
NTCA’s ten July workshops focus on the East Coast in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. These free standards-based workshops put attenees in touch with peers and industry experts as they learn new skills and information, enjoy a catered meal from local eateries, and a chance to win valuable prizes.
The three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community-anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices.
Each NTCA Workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops-made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education-feature one of the following topics:
● Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
● Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
● Failures – Could It Be Me?
● Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
NTCA will be at these locations in July:
● 7/11 – Floor & Decor, Wayne, NJ
● 7/11-Daltile, Scranton, PA
● 7/12 – Floor & Decor, Elizabeth, NJ
● 7/12 – Daltile, Allentown, PA
● 7/13 – Avalon, Deptford, PA
● 7/13 – Daltile, Plymouth Meeting, PA
● 7/18 – Floor & Decor, Capital Heights, MD
● 7/19 – Floor & Decor, Parkville, MD
● 7/20 – The Tile Shop, Rockville, MD
● 7/21 – Floor & Decor, Silver Spring, MD.
For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the Event Calendar on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Regional Training: Tennessee, Nebraska, Iowa and Arizona
Contractors can learn about GPTP installation during four free day-long NTCA regional training events in Alabama, Tennessee, Nebraska, Iowa and Arizona. Visit https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk for details and registration.
● 7/13 – GPTP Installation: Sponsored by Atlas Concorde, hosted by BPI, Memphis, TN
● 7/20 – GPTP Installation: Sponsored by Atlas Concorde, hosted by Midwest Tile, Marble and Granite, LaVista, NE
● 7/27 – GPTP Installation: Sponsored and hosted by Floor & Décor, Mesa, AZ
● 7/27 – GPTP Installation: Sponsored by Atlas Concorde, hosted by Midwest Tile, Marble and Granite, Urbandale, IA.
GPTP/Slabs Training equips attendees to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. Learn new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP, how GPTP is made, where it can be used, and special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it. This program will emphasize:
● Introduction to tile industry standards
● Use of ANSI A108.19 to install Gauged Porcelain Tile and Panels
● Use of specialty tools and setting materials to install GPTP
● Working with a team to install GPTP