NAHB Opens Submissions for 2021 Awards Programs
Washington, DC, July 13, 2021-The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has announced that its 2021 awards programs are now open.
Applications are now open for the following programs:
* Best in American Living Awards, the building industry’s premier residential design awards program, redefining design excellence.
* Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector.
* Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity.
* Leading Suppliers Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year.
* NAHB Associates of Excellence Awards, acknowledging Associate members and builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels.
* NAHB Builders Mutual Safety Award for Excellence, the home building industry’s only award recognizing professionals who have made successful efforts to advance safety in the industry.
* NAHB Global Innovation Award, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world.
* NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, highlighting innovative developments, financing and design, and superior management and marketing in apartments and condos.
* NAHB Offsite Construction Awards, including the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Home Design, to recognize the best in building systems.
* NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry.
* NAHB Remodelers Awards, honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry.
* NAHB Student Chapters, recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local Home Builders Association members.
* NAHB Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, their communities and NAHB.
* The Nationals Awards-NAHB’s largest awards competition-celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing. The Nationals Awards are sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Links to the awards are available here.