Mohawk Launching National Roadshow in 2021
Calhoun, GA, August 17, 2020-Mohawk has announced it will be launching a 60-day, cross-country tour in 2021 aimed at showcasing the company's latest products and innovations.
The "Mohawk Momentum Roadshow" will kick off on January 5, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois with stops to specialty retailers in seven cities in the U.S. and Canada. It will include both in-person and virtual visits. Attendees will get a first look at Mohawk’s full line of new flooring solutions from its Mohawk, Pergo and Karastan brands.
- Chicago, January 5-7
- Atlantic City, N.J., January 12-14
- Dallas, Texas, January 25-27
- Huntington Beach, California, February 1-3
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada, February 9-11
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada, February 16-18
- Atlanta, Georgia, February 23-25
To promote health and safety, the tour will include the following safety protocols:
- Non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all guest and employee entrances
- Complimentary Mohawk guest face coverings
- Hand sanitizer stations
- A team of cleaning professionals sanitizing common areas continuously
More details for the roadshow will be announced in the coming weeks; registration will open September 18.