KBIS 2023 Registration Numbers Pacing 23% Over 2020 Event Levels
Bethlehem, PA, December 15, 2022-The 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) attendee registration numbers for 2023 are pacing significantly above pre-2020 levels when the show was last held in Las Vegas.
The annual event, owned by The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and produced by Emerald, is the largest North American trade expo and networking opportunity for kitchen and bath industry professionals.
Key KBIS stats to date:
* Attendee registration ahead of 2020 (+23%); a trend that began as soon as registration opened.
* 475 exhibitors with over 100 new to the show
* 400,000+ net square feet of exhibitor space
* 44% of registered attendees are new to KBIS
* 84% of attendees make the final decision, recommendation, or influence in purchasing kitchen & bath products
* 48% of attendees are company executives (president/CEO, owner, partner, general manager, executive)
* 75% of attendees design or specify kitchen and bath projects
Held January 31 to February 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, KBIS will again co-locate with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) for the tenth Annual Design & Construction Week (DCW). The opportunities for design, construction and home improvement professionals will further benefit from both the National Hardware Show and Las Vegas Market co-dating with DCW.