IIDA Announces Education Schedule for NeoCon
Chicago, IL, May 3, 2019-IIDA announces extensive educational and celebratory NeoCon 2019 programming that will launch June 9 in Chicago, with four dynamic days of sessions, festivities and awards, and opportunities for connection and engagement with industry peers and thought leaders.
To mark the association's 25th anniversary, IIDA will celebrate the power of design by creating moments of inspiration, joy, and unexpected public engagement throughout the conference-all of which illustrate that human experience is made possible by design.
In partnership with NeoCon, IIDA will host new experiential programming for conference attendees, providing a unique opportunity to explore six off-site locations with designer-led tours of the latest and most innovative spaces in the city, including McDonald’s Global Headquarters, the Hotel Essex, LinkedIn’s local offices, and TAO Chicago.
IIDA events and engagements taking place in Chicago in relation to NeoCon are as follows:
* IIDA Annual Meeting, 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Venue SIX10, 610 S. Michigan Ave.
* Silver: The IIDA Gala, 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, 160 E. Pearson St.
* NeoCon Keynote Speakers Presented by IIDA, The Familiar and Unusual: An Investigation of Balance and Experience in Design, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., NeoCon Theater, Floor 19, theMART, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
* Inside Design Tour: LinkedIn Chicago, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m, LinkedIn Offices, 525 W. Monroe St.
* What Clients Want: Essential Design Conversations, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., NeoCon Theater, Floor 19, theMART, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
* A Design Dialogue: Julia Monk and Tom Polucci in Conversation with John Czarnecki, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Ligne Roset, 440 N. Wells St.
* Inside Design Tour: C.H. Robinson Chicago, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., C.H. Robinson Chicago, 515 W. Webster Ave.
* Mohawk Group Celebration at IIDA, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., 111 E. Upper Wacker Drive
* IIDA Student Design Charette, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; Charette judging: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Space 613, Floor 6, theMART, 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
* Inside Design Tour: Willis Tower Catalog and Environmental System's Design, Inc. (ESD), 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive
* Inside Design Tour: Hotel Essex, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Hotel Essex, 800 S. Michigan Ave.
* Inside Design Tour: TAO Chicago, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., TAO Chicago, 632 N. Dearborn St.
* Inside Design Tour: McDonald’s Headquarters, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., McDonald’s Global Headquarters, 1035 W. Randolph St.
* IIDA Student Tour: Mcdonald's Headquarters, 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m., McDonald’s Global Headquarters, 1035 W. Randolph St.
* Powered by Design: An IIDA Bootcamp Program, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., McDonald’s Global Headquarters, 1035 W. Randolph St.
* IIDA Student Charette Reception, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., McDonald’s Global Headquarters, 1035 W. Randolph St.
Related Topics:Mohawk Industries