FCEF Announces New Board Members
Dalton, GA, January 16, 2023-The Floor Covering Education Foundation (FCEF) is adding five new board members to fill open seats left by members whose terms have expired. Each board member has been selected for his or her experience and dedication to the ongoing support needed to recruit and train new flooring installation craftsmen.
In addition to the board member changes, Deb DeGraaf will be taking on the role of chairwoman of the board and Bill Blackstock will be moving into the vice chairman role previously held by DeGraaf.
DeGraaf replaces Don Roberts, who will be retiring from his seat on the board.
“We are extremely grateful for Don’s time and commitment to the FCEF since its inception and will miss his leadership; however, we are in great hands with Deb and look forward to hearing from all the new faces on the board,” says FCEF executive director Jim Aaron.
New board members joining this January are:
* Jennie Taylor, co-owner and operator of Taylor Carpet One, a successful retail flooring business with three locations in southwestern Florida
* Ed Metcalf, co-founder of Metcalf Advisory, a consulting agency that assists businesses with strategic planning, sales system optimization and data-based decision-making
* Jon Namba, a licensed contractor and the president of Namba Services Inc, a consulting agency providing inspections, moister testing and corrective work for flooring
* Randall Sheehe, director of national accounts at Emser Tile
* Ray Perren, deputy commissioner for technical education for the Technical College System of Georgia
Related Topics:Carpet One