Emerging Leader Award 2022 Winners Named
Las Vegas, NV, January 31, 2022- The Emerging Leaders Award offers the opportunity for industry businesses to acknowledge the up-and-coming in their organizations. Amid the Great Resignation, this sort of positive recognition is key in keeping and encouraging team members.
Floor Focus has been hosting the Emerging Leaders Awards for nine years, and the judges for 2022 were Paul Friederichsen and Jeanne Matson.
The 2022 winners-all from the floorcovering dealer segment and under the age of 40-are a sampling of the industry’s best and brightest, those that will push the industry forward through innovation and thought leadership.
A profile of each Emerging Leader winner will be featured on a display in the entry hall to Surfaces, launching tomorrow at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada as well as in the February issue of Floor Focus.
* Emily Bode, CB Flooring, co-president
* Amber Conant, Acierno & Company, sales associate
* Alexander Feldman, Consolidated Carpet, project manager
* Gregory Johnson Jr., Johnson Carpet One Floor and Home, sales and marketing associate
* Stacy Murphy, Corporate Floors, vice president of business development
* Erica Roman, Howard’s Rug Company, design consultant
* Alex Samudio, Jack Laurie Group, director of field operations Fort Wayne
* Richie Santarelli, HTC Commercial Flooring, director of operations
* Kaleigh Toole, Floor Source, vice president of sales and operations
* Alyssa Turner, ACS Flooring Group, business development
Related Topics:Carpet One