Durkan Requesting Votes for 2022 DSCVR Design Competition
Dalton, GA, April 6, 2022-Durkan invites readers to vote in the 2022 DSCVR design competition April 11 to 15.
The Durkan DSCVR student design competition was established in partnership with the Network of the Hospitality Industry (NEWH) to exhibit the talent of designers in the hospitality design field and contribute toward the education of future designers. Students majoring in interior design, textiles and other commercial interior studies from around the country submitted fresh and innovative designs for either a private or public space of a hotel. The winner will receive $2,500, second place will take home $1,500, and third place winnings total $1,000. This year, Durkan received over 100 entries and chose the top ten finalists for public vote.
* Amanda Rodier, Savannah College of Art and Design
* Corina Amarioarei, Carleton University
* Emily Caine, Utah State University
* Emma Street, Savannah College of Art and Design
* Erica Evans, Utah State University
* Krista Miller, Savannah College of Art and Design
* Molly Hercules, Utah State University
* Rikkell Nothem, Kirkwood Community College
* Sarah Clark, Savannah College of Art and Design
* Savannah Horton, Utah State University
The winner will be announced on May 6 on Durkan’s Instagram live and the time will be announced closer to that date. Place your vote and find more information at https://www.mohawkgroup.com/durkan/dscvr.
Related Topics:Mohawk Industries