Domotex USA to Offer Design Panel for Second Year
Chicago, IL, December 17, 2019- For the second year in a row Emily Morrow Finkell, CEO and founder of Emily Morrow Home, will sponsor and moderate a designer panel and lunch during Domotex USA from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on February 6.
The Design Personified panel discussion will emphasize how to help clients incorporate the latest looks into their homes without undergoing a major renovation. Attendees will hear from some of the industry’s leading designers who will share their latest design trends, discuss the difference between “trends” and “trendy,” and teach valuable “tricks of the trade” to help clients realistically incorporate fresh, lasting looks they love.
The Design Personified panel is a special ticketed event with limited seating capacity. Registration includes the panel discussion, lunch and refreshments. Domotex USA is offering an early registration fee of $55 through December 17; a $65 fee for the panel and lunch from December 18 through February 4; and a $75 onsite fee February 5 to 6 as space allows. To register for the Design Personified panel and lunch, visit https://domotexusa.com/education/.
Panel moderator Emily Morrow Finkell is founder of Dalton, Georgia-based Emily Morrow Home, a “to-the-trade” brand which includes upscale hardwood flooring and other luxury home décor. Finkell is a member of Domotex USA’s advisory board.
Panelists include the following top interior designers and home décor influencers:
· Jane Dagmi is editor-in-chief of Designers Today, a B2B magazine for the interior design community.
· Jenny Warner is an Atlanta-based interior designer and owner of J. Thomas Designs.
· Pacita Wilson is the owner of Atlanta-based Pineapple Park, a full-service design center.
· Mark Woodman CMG is the owner of Washington, D.C.-based mark woodman design+color llc.
· Michel Smith Boyd is an American interior designer and star of Bravo’s Buying it Blind.