Domotex USA Announces New CEU Educational Sessions for 2020 Show
Chicago, IL, December 30, 2019-Hannover Fairs USA (HFUSA), the organizer of Domotex USA, announced today the details for six ASID CEU-approved educational sessions offered from February 5 to February 7. Each ASID session will provide one CEU credit.
* February 5, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m-Getting Organized and Streamlining Your Workflow led by Phyllis Harbinger, FASID, CID, interior designer, author, speaker, educator and owner of the Greenwich, Connecticut-based Design Concepts/Interiors
* February 5, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.-Authenticity Through Customization: How Global Brands Set Themselves Apart featuring ASID New England president Eric Haydel
* February 6, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.-Communicating with Clients: How Personality Profiles Affect Interaction led by Phyllis Harbinger
* February 6, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.-The Longevity Revolution: The Built Environment Comes of Age led by BJ Miller, FASID, CCIM and founder of Asheville, North Carolina-based The Vision Group Studios
* February 7, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.-Nature for All: Nature Based Design and Social Justice led by Angelita Scott, Ph.D., Allied ASID, IDEC, assistant professor of interior design at Georgia Southern University and owner of Angie Scott Design
* February 7, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.-Materials That Matter led by Carolyn Ames Noble, ASID, WELL AP and founder of Ames Design Studio
Attendees can secure a one-day education pass for select ASID sessions or can attend all ASID sessions in the interior designer track and any qualifying educational sessions within the other three tracks by securing an all-access conference pass. For more information and to register for the ASID educational sessions, visit https://domotexusa.com/education/.