Crossville Adds Visualizer to Online Toolkit
Crossville, TN, September 23, 2021-Crossville, Inc. has introduced Crossville TilePlanner.
This web-based, interactive application allows users to design and plan the tile surfaces and furniture placement in rooms. Users may work with templated floor plans or modify room dimensions to meet their custom specifications in creating designs that may be previewed in 2D or 3D. Maticad, renowned for its industry visualization technology, developed this new-to-the-market room planner, and Crossville opted to pilot the experience.
Crossville TilePlanner is simple to use and offers multiple capabilities.
▪ Customize the room’s floor plan using a template or inputting exact measurements.
▪ Drag and drop furniture into the space to achieve a desired layout.
▪ Select and apply Crossville tile collections to floors and walls.
▪ Modify and change until the design is the desired aesthetic.
▪ View in 2D or 3D.
▪ Save, print, and easily share unique designs.
While designing a space, users can switch view modes from layout (floor plan view) to 3D (3D room view) to 2D (frontal wall view).