Coverings Donates $150,000 to CTEF
Orlando, FL, April 10, 2019-The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF), which provides education and installer certification for professionals working in the ceramic tile and stone industry, accepts $150,000 from Coverings at the 2019 Coverings show in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center.
This increases the contributions from Coverings to over $1.5 million.
Coverings has been a strong supporter of CTEF's tile education and installation certification programs in two major ways: through generous funding and as a launch site for CTI and ACT hands-on certification testing.
* Since 2008, Coverings has provided over $1.5 million in support to CTEF for certification and education.
* In 2008, Coverings hosted the inaugural Certified Tile Installer (CTI) test.
* From 2008 to 2017, Coverings served as an annual testing location for the CTI program.
* Since 2010, Coverings has hosted the Installation Design Showcase, where the most talented and competent tile installers, including numerous CTI and ACT certified professionals, display their skills during the show, implementing cutting edge architecture and design concepts in tile. In 2019, this has become the Installation & Design Experience.
* In 2013, Coverings hosted the inaugural Advanced Certifications for Tile Installers (ACT) hands-on test.
* From 2013 to 2017, Coverings served as an annual testing location for the ACT program.
* Since 2018, Coverings has become the preeminent venue for showcasing the features and benefits of the Certified Tile Installer program, and tile installation training classes.
Because of Coverings’ generous and steadfast support, it is the sole CTEF Elite Sponsor.