Ceramics of Italy Launches Young Distributor Program
New York, NY, June 19, 2019-Ceramics of Italy has announced the launch of its inaugural Young Distributor Program.
The Italian ceramics industry created this new initiative to bring a new generation of importers to experience Cersaie, the world's largest ceramic tile show.
Up to three selected distributors/buyers will be invited to Bologna, Italy from September 23 to 25 with three nights in a hotel and main cabin flight covered by Ceramics of Italy. Selected young distributors will have some free time for visiting factories/booths but will also be invited to join a delegation of design/architecture/flooring media and designers and architects from the U.S. and Canada on a guided tour of the show, education sessions on sustainability and installation and a chance to tour a tile factory to see production first hand.
Participants will be considered using the following criteria:
- Importer/Distributor that is under 40 years old
- Importer/Distributor is based in North America
- Importer/Distributor that is involved in purchasing for no more than five to seven years
- Importer/Distributor that demonstrates passion and leadership in their company
- Importer/Distributor of tile surfaces that works with at least one Italian ceramic tile producer
Applications are due July 15, 2019. Winners will be notified on August 1.
The application is available here.