Ceramics of Italy Announces Winners of 25th Tile Competition
New York, NY, August 20, 2018-Ceramics of Italy has announced the winners of its 25th anniversary tile competition, sponsored by Confindustria Ceramica and the Italian Trade Agency.
Ultimately, four winners and three honorable mentions were selected among the steep competition by an international jury of design industry experts across four categories: residential, commercial, institutional, and a newly introduced student category. Each of the finalists demonstrated how Italian tile plays an important role in the realization of thoughtfully conceived interior design and architecture.
* Commercial Winner: Studio Libeskind, Sapphire (Berlin, Germany)
* Residential Winner: Ziger/Snead Architects, Baltimore Slate House (Baltimore, Maryland)
* Institutional Winner: ZAS Architects + Interiors, Bergeron Centre for Engineering Excellence at York University (North York, Ontario)
* Commercial Honorable Mention: Kay Green Design, Venetian Isle Clubhouse (Windermere, Florida)
* Residential Honorable Mention: DI Group, Norwich (West Hollywood, California)
* Institutional Honorable Mention: O’Brien & Keane, Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral (Raleigh, North Carolina)
* Student Winner: Raquel Raney and Brennan Broome, Florida International University, Dover Street Market
Related Topics: CERAMICS OF ITALY