CCA Global Announces Details of Summer Convention
Manchester, NH, July 16, 2021-CCA Global is gearing up for a summer convention that will not only mark a shift for the company-as Carpet One Floor & Home, Flooring America, Flooring Canada, The Floor Trader, and International Design Guild (IDG) members meet together for the first time-but also unveil new digital technology, marketing and merchandising to help all members position themselves to exceed the future demands of their consumers.
“Ahead Of The Future” runs July 19 to 21 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort near Denver, Colorado.
The upcoming convention marks the first time that members have been together since January 2020, and the agenda is designed to give attendees ample opportunities to reconnect and network and the space to share best flooring industry business practices.
In addition, special guest Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) will share his unique brand of humor, keen insight and passion to recruit a new generation of skilled trade workers with attendees during an onstage interview.
Other highlights include:
* Women of CCA holds first combined meeting
* Sessions on DRIVE, CCA’s CRM + Marketing Automation platform
* Inaugural in-person meeting of the commercial group
* First combined meeting of Next40, representing the new generation of owners under 40
* A new immersive, interactive feature area experience
* Future Think Sessions, exploring consumer research and trends, marketing technologies and merchandising insights
* Unveiling of updated charity initiatives and new celebrity partnerships
* Education sessions
* Merchandising deep dive discussions