Broadlume Announces Acquisition of Rollmaster During FloorCon
Sarasota, FL, November 17, 2021-Broadlume used its platform at its inaugural FloorCon event to announce its acquisition of Rollmaster.
RollMaster Flooring Software started in the late 1970s when founder Dev O’Reilly became frustrated with the lack of industry specific software for his family’s flooring distribution business. The company launched a Retail System, called RollMaster, in the mid-1980s, which has now grown to offer cloud-based flooring business management software.
In June 2020, Rollmaster acquired VenCom EDI.
FloorCon launched today in Sarasota, Florida, running until tomorrow.
* explanation of the all-new consumer journey from your website to showroom
* hands-on training to future-proof flooring stores
* a roundtable discussion with industry-leading retailers
* access to new and exclusive flooring products
* a showcase of new integrations with industry technology partners.
This is the inaugural year for the FloorCon event. Broadlume is a flooring industry-focused technology company comprised of FlooringStores (targeting consumers); Creating Your Space, FlooringStores United and FloorForce (targeting retailers); and Bridgeway Interactive (targeting builders).