Behr Reveals 2021 Color Trends
Santa Ana, CA, August 24, 2020-Behr, the paint brand sold at Home Depot, revealed the Behr Colour Trends 2021 Palette: a spectrum of 21 shades spanning from essential neutrals to lavish bolds, together enabling people to create energizing, yet comforting, new focal points in the home. The Behr Colour Trends 2021 Palette ushers in more of what the world needs right now: Elevated Comfort.
The Behr Colour Trends 2021 Palette is organized into six color themes: Casual Comfort, Subtle Focus, Optimistic View, Quiet Haven, Calm Zone and Outdoor Escape. Each theme evokes positivity in a variety of design styles, and each color was chosen for how it complements other colors-meaning, you can mix and match colors from each of the themes to suit any design aesthetic.
* Casual Comfort: Light and cozy neutrals offer an updated take on the casual farmhouse look, achievable with warm-toned hues like Almond Wisp PPU5-12 and Sierra N240-4.
* Optimistic View: An eclectic mix of bright, luxe shades evoke a Mediterranean or ’70s glam vibe, featuring festive colors like Saffron Strands PPU6-02 or Kalahari Sunset MQ1-25.
* Subtle Focus: Soft pastels like Seaside Villa S190-1 and Wishful Green M410-2 are inspired by modern versions of art deco design and styling.
* Calm Zone: Nurturing blues and greens continue to trend alongside our society’s desire for self-care and wellbeing, with colors like Jojoba N390-3 and Voyage PPU13-07 creating calm, restorative spaces.
* Quiet Haven: Darker, evocative colors are fit for traditional and maximalist décor, with hues like Royal Orchard PPU11-01 and Broadway PPU18-20 at the forefront.
* Outdoor Escape: Any shade from the Behr Color Trends 2021 Palette can be used to add curb appeal and expand your home’s livable space, such as Barnwood Gray PPU24-07 or Cellini Gold HDC-CL-18.