ASTM Launches Collaboration Platform for Document Development
W. Conshohocken, PA, July 11, 2018-Today, ASTM International launched the ASTM SpecBuilder platform, which empowers organizations to streamline collaboration and document development for internal documents such as specifications, test methods, guidelines, and procedures.
In an effort to refine the platform, the Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI) and others have tested SpecBuilder over the past year.
SpecBuilder provides a single platform to ensure organizations’ internal drafts, comments, votes, and supporting documents, are uploaded, acted on, and archived within a single secure tool. Specifically, the tool allows team members to:
* Manage changes to documents,
* Revise multiple documents simultaneously,
* Accelerate voting processes,
* Add hyperlinks to standards,
* Streamline communications,
* Securely store and restart projects, and more.
For more information or to purchase a subscription, visit www.astm.org/Standard/specbuilder_new.