AIA Names Recipients of 2021 Architecture Awards
Washington, DC, May 3, 2021-The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is recognizing ten projects with its 2021 Architecture Awards.
* Fass School and Teachers' Residences, Fass, Senegal | Toshiko Mori Architect
* The Lamplighter School Innovation Lab, Dallas | Marlon Blackwell Architects
* Loghaven Artist Residency, Knoxville, Tennessee | Sanders Pace Architecture
* Martin's Lane Winery, Kelowna, British Columbia | Olson Kundig
* Northeastern University Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Complex, Boston | Payette
* The Polygon Gallery, North Vancouver, British Columbia | Patkau Architects
* Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Justice Center, Scottsdale, Arizona | Gould Evans
* Sound Transit University of Washington Station, Seattle | LMN Architects
* TWA Hotel, New York | Beyer Blinder Belle
* Walker Art Center Expansion, Minneapolis | HGA
The 2021 Architecture Awards program celebrates the best contemporary architecture and highlights the many ways buildings and spaces can improve lives. The nine-member jury selects submissions that demonstrate design achievement, including a sense of place, purpose, history, and environmental sustainability.
Related Topics:The American Institute of Architects