AIA Names its 2022 Architecture Award Winners
Washington, DC, February 18, 2022-The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is recognizing 11 projects with its 2022 Architecture Awards.
The 2022 Architecture Award program celebrates the best contemporary architecture and highlights the many ways buildings and spaces can improve lives. The nine-member jury selects submissions that demonstrate design achievement, including a sense of place, purpose, history, and environmental sustainability.
This year’s recipients are
* Andlinger Center for Energy & the Environment, Princeton, New Jersey | Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects | Partners
* Billerica Memorial High School, Billerica, Massachusetts | Perkins & Will
* The Century Project at the Space Needle, Seattle | Olson Kundig
* Home Building at Thaden School, Bentonville, Arkansas | EskewDumezRipple
* Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design, Atlanta | Miller Hull Partnership in collaboration with Lord Aeck Sargent
* Marine Education Center at the University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi | Lake|Flato Architects in collaboration with Unabridged Architecture
* Menil Drawing Institute, Houston | Johnston Marklee
* The Owsley Brown II History Center, Louisville, Kentucky | de Leon & Primmer Architecture Workshop
* Richardson Olmsted Campus, Buffalo, New York | Deborah Berke Partners, with Flynn Battaglia, Goody Clancy
* The Shed, New York | Diller Scofidio + Renfro, Lead Architect, and Rockwell Group, Collaborating Architect
* U.S. Embassy in London, London, United Kingdom | KieranTimberlake
Related Topics:The American Institute of Architects