2022 Nightingale Award Winners Announced
San Antonio, TX, October 12, 2022-Healthcare Design magazine, in partnership with The Center for Health Design, announced the winners of the 2022 Nightingale Awards at the Healthcare Design Conference + Expo in San Antonio, Texas.
The annual Nightingale Awards, which recognizes products related to the healthcare built environment, are named for Florence Nightingale, a tireless advocate for the improvement of care and conditions in military and civilian hospitals in the 1800s.
Products are judged for their contribution or solution for clinical or operational outcomes; aesthetics and innovation; built environment solution, durability, functionality, and quality; industry certifications and standards; environmental sustainability; and list price.
Category Winners in Flooring
* Flooring: Hard Surface, Gold Award, Mannington for Open Range Collection
* Flooring: Resilient, Silver Award, OneFlor USA for SetaGrip Technology
* Flooring: Hard Surface, OneFlor USA for SetaGrip Technology
* Flooring: Resilient, OneFlor USA for SetaGrip Technology
Sustainability Awards in Flooring
* Carpet category, Mohawk Group, Fractal Fluency
* Carpet, category, Mohawk Group, Social Canvas
Related Topics:Mohawk Industries, Mannington Mills