Pharr Yarns Announces New Brand Identity as Pharr
McAdenville, NC, July 12, 2017-Pharr, formerly referred to as Pharr Yarns, has announced the launch of the company’s new brand identity.
Pharr, a family of companies, includes the following organizations:
* Pharr Fibers & Yarns-a manufacturer of carpet fibers and yarns, headquartered in McAdenville, North Carolina
* Pharr High Performance (HP)-a manufacturer of high performance yarns, headquartered in McAdenville, North Carolina
* Phenix Flooring-a manufacturer of residential carpet and distributor of hard surface flooring, headquartered in Dalton, Georgia
* Strand Hospitality Services-a hotel management services company for primarily upper midscale hotels throughout the eastern U.S., headquartered in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
* Belmont Land & Investment-a diversified real estate company that develops commercial and residential communities, headquartered in Belmont, North Carolina
Pharr has been a private, family-owned company since its inception in 1939 after three family members-R. L. Stowe, Sr., Daniel J. Stowe and W.J. Pharr-took over a dormant textile mill in McAdenville.
The Pharr headquarters in McAdenville, N.C will unveil exterior signage with the new parent company logo as well as additional signage and brand treatment throughout McAdenville later this year. Each of the five business units under the parent brand, Pharr, will begin to operate under the new brand guidelines immediately.
Related Topics:Phenix Flooring