Metroflor Rebrands its LVT Portfolio
Norwalk, CT, March 24, 2016—Metroflor Corporation has streamlined and rebranded its portfolio of LVT brands under the umbrella tagline The LVT Specialists. The strategy narrows the focus to five core brands, creating synergy between them: Metroflor LVT, Konecto, Engage, the new Engage Genesis, and Artistek.
Previously, Metroflor’s collection of brands was presented as standalone, unique and separate. Now they are integral to each other in telling a Good-Better-Best story, guiding the consumer to the right product for their application within their unique budget requirements.
Dryback LVT products are the primary platform for the Metroflor LVT and Artistek brands. In the Floating/Clic category’s Good-Better-Best continuum, Konecto is Good, Engage is Better, and the new Engage Genesis Brand is Best. There are synergies throughout the entire product portfolio depending upon application and budget.
Metroflor’s online strategy for positioning their brands has changed as well. Previously the various collections/brands were presented on separate, unlinked web sites. Now, at the new URL http://www.metroflorusa.com, one Metroflor corporate banner guides visitors through the entire portfolio to offer the right solution for every environment.
Metroflor has articulated its core brands to reflect their respective identities and markets as follows:
* Metroflor LVT, an extensive assortment of traditional dryback LVT for residential, multi-family and property management, and Main Street commercial applications
* Konecto, entry-level: easy-to-install floating LVT with patented Grip Strip Technology; targeted to DIY consumers, residential replacement and new home construction, Main Street commercial, multi-family and property development
* Engage, upgrade: virgin vinyl fiberglass-reinforced clic LVT; markets include residential replacement and new home construction, Main Street commercial, multi-family and property development
* Engage Genesis, premium quality; structural LVT featuring Isocore Technology, 100% waterproof with a rigid core that minimizes subfloor imperfections; ideal for residential replacement and new home construction, Main Street commercial, multi-family and property development
* Artistek, dryback LVT for residential, multi-family and property management, and Main Street commercial applications.