Details of 2022 HD Expo + Conference Announced
Las Vegas, NV, March 24, 2022-HD Expo + Conference returns to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 26 to 28.
The annual conference and expo brings together the entire hospitality design community-interior designers, architects, hoteliers, owners, operators, developers, and purchasers-for networking events, product premieres, CEU opportunitites and bespoke experiences.
With the goal of idea-sharing and inspiration, HD Expo’s conference programming presents a who’s who of the industry-up and comers and veterans alike including Grupo Habita, Hyatt, Host Hotels & Resorts, Marriott, Roar, Rockwell Group, Highgate, Sands, WATG, Gensler, HBA, Holland America Group, Proper Hotels, and Bunkhouse-who will dive into more than 40 timely topics. Highlights include:
• Concepts We Love: Projects Through the Editors’ Lens
• Walking the Walk: Building and Cultivating a Strong Company Culture
• Budget Wars: Project Realities, Challenges, and Trade-offs
• HDAC Series: Holistic Wellbeing and Community by Design
• Couples Therapy: A+D and Purchasers Get Real
• What Clients Want: Ask the Owners and Brands
• Size Doesn't Matter: Lessons Learned from the Boutique World
• The HD Forecast: Tracking Shifts and Innovation
• Making Design More Democratic
• HD/ISHP Town Hall | Owners’ Roundtable
Related Topics:HD Expo